Saturday 8 November 2014

Briton Nearly Lost A Leg Because Of Electronic Cigarette



A 48-year-old British man in the town of Wigan David Aspinal nearly became disabled and could die. The day before he asked for help from their neighbors, and it was rushed to the hospital. The man lost a liter of blood, and now he will have to spend 9 days in the House of therapy, and also spend a lot of money for treatment of deep wounds.

As the edition Mirror, the explosion of the electronic cigarette man describes as follows: "Cigeratte began to heat up and ignite in my hands, I dropped it on the floor, and it exploded."
It could explode and around my head said David. When it happened, I thought I had lost a leg. I'm insanely happy to be alive.
It is worth noting that previously were known deaths from the use of electronic cigarettes. In August of this year, 62-year-old Briton David Thomson decided to change the charging part of his cigarette and it exploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment