Thursday 20 November 2014

Crazy Guy Turn Himself in An Alien – Shocking News



26-year-old Guy has decided to turn himself in an alien or monster or just a platypus.

Eugene wetlands that are known in the CIS as a designer and model began to transform his own body at the age of 19 years. He wanted to become like a pet.


For this, he placed in the earlobes, lips and nostrils special piercing (plug) which converts it beyond recognition. In general, it changed eight parts of the body to resemble the Australian platypus.
He says I love platypuses how they look, and even the word "platypus". I like the fact that my face and stretched lips make me look like a platypus. All changes to the body make me feel complete. This is who I am now. This is something I have always wanted to look like he said in an interview. 

Ever since childhood, next freak was a quiet kid, but always felt as if he would have sooner or later, something changed in my life. Once Jack saw on the internet and piercing since it is irreversibly tightened. He began to study various methods of modifying your own body, and in 18 years decided to stretch your earlobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment